Dr. Greg Reece and the team at Dentistry of the Queen City dedicate their knowledge and experience to improve the oral health and wellness of our patients. Our dentist in Charlotte, NC and dental care team strive to provide dental care personalized to your unique needs and cosmetic goals.
Dr. Reece is a Dawson-trained dentist. He offers comprehensive diagnosis and care for complex concerns affecting your dental health including bite problems.
Our dentist office is your local dental home, offering a comprehensive list of dental services in Charlotte, NC. We provide routine preventative dental care to complete smile makeovers that restore and enhance your smile. Join our growing dental family and enjoy the many benefits of optimal oral health.
Dental Services at Dentistry of the Queen City
Your smile says a lot about you. It’s one of the first things people notice about you, and it can make a lasting impression. That’s why it’s important to take care of your teeth and make sure you have a beautiful smile.
At our dental practice, we offer a wide range of dental services to help you achieve and maintain a healthy, beautiful smile. We offer preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental services. We also offer a wide range of specialty dental services, such as periodontics and TMJ disorder management.
No matter what your dental needs are, we can help you achieve the smile that you are looking for. We look forward to meeting you and helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!
Cosmetic Dental Services
Our cosmetic dental services can help you improve your smile. We offer a variety of services to help you achieve your best smile. Dr. Reece can whiten your teeth, straighten your teeth, and even effortlessly close the gaps between your teeth. Our team will work with you to create a custom treatment plan that meets your unique needs and goals. We offer the following cosmetic dental services:
- Invisalign: This is the original clear aligner system. The treatment method uses clear aligners to correct crooked teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Do you have crooked, chipped, discolored, or broken teeth? Dental veneers are a great solution for you.
- Tooth Bonding: Tooth bonding is an economical alternative to porcelain veneers that is a simple and a quick fix for many minor cosmetic imperfections.
- Tooth Whitening: KOR teeth whitening involves at-home and in-office treatment to help patients achieve a brighter and more brilliant smile.
General Dental Services
Preventative dental services are important for keeping your teeth and gums healthy. These services can include teeth cleanings, cavity fillings, fluoride treatment, and extractions. They can also include dental sealant, which is a protective coating that your dentist applies to the teeth to help prevent cavities. We offer the following general and preventative dental services:
- Dental Fillings: Dental filling treatment preserves natural teeth and prevents the need for tooth extractions.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call Dr. Reece’s dental office at 704-486-8911 in the event of an oral health emergency.
- Family Dentistry: Prepare your child for their first visit to the dentist to encourage positive oral health habits.
- Mouthguards: Do you or your child play contact sports? Get a custom professional sports mouthguard to protect the teeth.
- Root Canal: A root canal procedure clears out infected pulp inside of a tooth chamber due to a cavity, injury, or cracked tooth. Furthermore, this procedure removes and seals out infection to prevent tooth loss.
- Sedation Dentistry: Sedation dentistry ensures that patients with dental fear or anxiety have a pain-free and stress-free visit to the dentist. In addition, all types of patients may address minor or complex dental concerns with relaxing care in our office.
- Tooth Extraction: A tooth extraction is necessary if damaged teeth are beyond saving and a root canal treatment won’t help. Remove decayed, crowded, and misaligned teeth to prevent more damage and costly repairs.
It is important to see a dentist regularly for preventative dental care. This is because the earlier the dentist finds a problem, the easier it is to treat. For example, fillings can repair cavities but they may require a root canal if you do not address them until they are large, which is a more invasive and expensive treatment.
Restorative Dental Services
Restorative dentistry is all about bringing back full use of your teeth and mouth. Dr. Reece has extensive experience repairing functional issues, such as replacing missing teeth, repairing worn-down teeth, and reconstructing full arch of teeth. We offer the following restorative dental services:
- Dental Bridges: Replace multiple consecutive lost teeth with a dental bridge. Our dentist can secure a dental bridge to adjacent teeth or dental implants.
- Dental Crowns: Protect worn, broken tooth, and damaged teeth with a dental crown. Crowns blend in with natural teeth because they consist of reflective porcelain.
- Dental Implants: Replace the gaps in your smile with dental implants. Dental implants are a versatile treatment option for patients with missing teeth. A dental implant is actually 3 parts: a titanium post, the abutment, and the dental prosthetic which is usually a dental crown.
- Dentures and Partials: Full and partial dentures help prevent teeth from shifting and becoming overcrowded. In addition to this, dentures may help prevent further tooth loss.
- Periodontal Therapy: Periodontitis, or gum disease, may cause gums to swell, bleed, and recede. If your gums bleed when brushing or flossing, you may be developing gingivitis, which precedes gum disease.
- TMJ Treatment: Temporomandibular joint disorders cause tooth and jaw pain, as well as lockjaw, earaches, and teeth clenching and grinding.
If you have not been to the dentist in a while, or if you have dental coverage through a health insurance plan, now is a great time to request an appointment. We offer convenient scheduling and do our best to see patients in a timely manner.