Dr. Reece and the dental care professionals at Dentistry of the Queen City in Charlotte, NC are dedicated to bringing high-quality care to patients. Dr. Greg Reece has experience in handling complex cases as well as routine dental procedures. Our team will help you receive the smile of your dreams with our cosmetic and restorative treatments, or offer comprehensive care with our general dentistry practices.
Common Dental Treatments
Dentistry of the Queen City offers numerous restorative, cosmetic, and general dentistry treatment options to patients. Learn more are some of the most popular treatments below:
Tooth Whitening: Are you tired of discolored teeth? Do you want a whiter smile? Dr. Reece and his team offer KOR teeth whitening. Without the use of lights or lasers, you can obtain a brighter and whiter smile. KOR involves both at-home and in-office treatment and can provide many benefits for patients. This teeth whitening option lasts a long time, improves tooth health, brightens teeth, reverses the effects of aging on teeth, and can help you improve your confidence.
Root Canal: One of the most common dental procedures out there is the root canal, which millions of Americans undergo each year. A root canal is needed when the pulp inside of a tooth or several teeth becomes infected. This procedure can help prevent tooth loss by removing infection and cleaning the affected tooth.
Dental Implants: Are you missing one or more teeth? Are you looking for a more balanced smile? Replace the gaps in your smile with dental implants. Dental implants consist of a titanium post, abutment, and dental crown that are custom-fit to each patient.
Your First Visit
During your first visit, Dr. Reece will conduct an examination that may include:
- Professional dental cleaning
- Dental x-rays
- Periodontal screening for gum disease
- Dental caries (cavities) screening
You can discuss any dental concerns you currently have with Dr. Reece so he can better understand your dental health. Dr. Reece may recommend treatments depending on your dental needs. At your first visit, you can also schedule regular dental cleanings at our office twice a year.
Dental prophylaxis, or dental cleaning, thoroughly cleans the teeth and gums. Routine dental cleanings can help combat gum disease and tooth decay, as well as halitosis and gum swelling. There are multiple benefits that teeth cleanings offer patients. These benefits include:
- Plaque removal: Plaque buildup above and below the gum line can cause tooth and gum infection. Dr. Reece uses specialized dental equipment that can be used to get hard to reach areas where plaque may build up.
- Improved tooth aesthetics: Prophylaxis can help rid teeth of stains or a yellowed look. Teeth can become whiter and brighter with regular cleaning.
- Fresher breath: Halitosis, also known as bad breath, is caused by a combination of rotting food particles and possible gum infection. Cleaning teeth regularly can help fight infection, leaving your breath fresher and your teeth healthier.
Schedule an Appointment
Are you looking for a dentist that cares about their patients? Call Dentistry of the Queen City at 704.486.8911. Dr. Reece and his dental team will be happy to provide you with high-quality, comprehensive care.